Arma 3 Tanks Free Download
Arma 3 Tanks CODEX – Roll in heavy firepower and take control of the battlefield with three brand new armored vehicles in the Arma 3 Tanks DLC.
Title: Arma 3 Tanks
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Release Date: 11 Apr, 2018
Release Name: Arma 3 Tanks-CODEX
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By CODEX
Size: 28.38 GB
About This Content
Roll in heavy firepower and take control of the battlefield with three brand new armored vehicles in the Arma 3 Tanks DLC.
- T-140 Angara – The T-140 Angara is a Main Battle Tank (MBT) of Russian design and is used by the CSAT faction. This vehicle is built to deliver maximum destruction, while providing the best kind of protection to its crew. The Angara’s primary weapon is a new 125 mm cannon, which can fire three different kinds of ammunition, and has a longer effective range than the cannons on most Western tanks. Its secondary weapons are a 7.62 mm coaxial machine gun and a 12.7 mm heavy machine gun. Aside from the regular T-140, the Angara also comes in the T-140K ‘Commander’ variant, which replaces the heavy machine gun for a 30 mm autocannon, and is equipped with sensors to share target data via the Data Link with other units.
- AWC Nyx – The Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier (AWC) is of German engineering descent, but was licensed and modified by the AAF faction. Its smaller size makes it relatively fast and mobile, and even allows for it to be slingloaded by the CH-49 Mohawk helicopter. The Nyx comes in four variants: Anti-Tank, Anti-Air, Recon, and the Autocannon variant. All of these variants wear an armor jacket that is able to withstand 7.62 ammunition, but each vehicle variant carries different types of weapons or equipment to serve specific needs on the battlefield. Just like the other new vehicles in this DLC, the Nyx is available in multiple liveries.
- Rhino MGS – The Rhino is a wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicle (AFV) that is purpose-built to fight against tanks. For this reason, it’s also referred to as a ‘Tank Destroyer’. The Rhino MGS has a 120 mm cannon, which can fire all kinds of standard rounds, but also the new MARUK ATGM. It has a secondary weapon in the form of a coaxial .338 magnum machine gun. The Rhino also comes in the UP variant. This variant features an additional remote 12.7 mm heavy machine gun turret, and improved protection in the form of cage and ERA armor. It makes the UP more suitable for Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT), but does add weight and limits options for transport. Both variants of the Rhino are connected to the Data Link, which enables them to lock onto targets picked up or painted by friendly armed forces.
- “Altis Requiem” Mini-Campaign – Over the course of three singleplayer scenarios, you assume the role of an AAF tank commander, and you get to experience the opposite perspective of the NATO offensive featured in Arma 3’s vanilla “The East Wind” campaign. Here, you’re placed in command of the new AWC Nyx in the fight against the FIA. Later you’re also presented with the opportunity to operate the new T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank. This short mini-campaign leads to different possible endings based on your playstyle and performance.
- Showcase Tank Destroyers – In this singleplayer Showcase scenario, you play as a NATO crewman on board the new Rhino MGS UP. This Tank Destroyer has similar firepower to a Main Battle Tank, but is much more vulnerable in terms of armor protection. As such, you will need to make a good use of the Rhino’s speed and maneuverability to complete your objectives.
The Arma 3 Tanks DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, introducing a wide variety of free new content and features. This platform update is free for all Arma 3 owners.
Free Supporting Features
- Enhanced Armored Vehicle Experience – A combination of upgrades makes operating armored vehicles a much more immersive experience. These improvements apply to all armored vehicles in Arma 3.
- Interiors – Every armored vehicle in Arma 3 now features a fully 3D-modeled interior with Multi-Functional Displays and camera feeds for crew members.
- Improved Handling – Armored vehicles now feel more natural to drive thanks to improvements to the wheel collision simulation, the way different ground surfaces affect handling, and other changes.
- Extended Damage Model – Armor now reacts more realistically to incoming rounds. For example, this means that cage armor (also known as slat armor) is not just a visual object, but really does offer protection against RPGs.
- Upgraded Audio – The audio experience of armored vehicles is made more lifelike via the addition of more stereo sound samples, positional sounds, and more distinct audio cues for gearbox and RPM changes.
- Vehicle Customization – Armored vehicles can be customized in the Virtual Garage with additional armor protection and camouflage nets for better concealment in different terrains.
- Fire-Control System – Several ground vehicles and aircraft are equipped with the Fire-Control System (FCS). This technology measures the range and speed of targets, and adjusts a weapon’s zeroing and calculates the lead to increase the chances of a first-round hit (FCS was initially implemented as part of the Arma 3 Jets DLC).
- New Missile Flight Profiles & Capabilities – A selection of missiles now feature direct or top-down attack flight modes, plus support for terrain-following munitions has been added. A few weapons now also have the ability to lock-on after launch.
Free Bonus Content
- “Vanguard” Team-vs-Team Multiplayer Mode – In these competitive combined arms scenarios, an important device is paradropped on a random spot on the map, and its precise location is gradually revealed as the package gets closer to the ground. To win, one of three opposing teams needs to pick up the device, and return it to their base within a certain time limit. A team also wins when they’ve eliminated the other teams in combat or when they have the highest score at the end of the match.
- 3 Time Trial Challenges – Skilled drivers can put the new T-140 Angara, AWC Nyx, and Rhino MGS to the test in three speedy time trial races across Altis and Malden.
- 2 Anti-Tank Launchers – Some of Arma 3’s factions are reinforced with brand new launchers. CSAT’s 9M135 Vorona is a manually guided missile launcher with powerful optics featuring a high 6 or 12x magnification, Thermal Imaging, and a laser rangefinder. The MAAWS Mk4 is an unguided recoilless rifle, which is available in the older Mod 0 version used by AAF and FIA, and the newer Mod 1 version that is employed by NATO. The MAAWS is lighter than the RPG-42, and fires smaller HEAT (High-Explosive Anti-Tank) rounds, but is a bit more precise and has a longer range.
- Additional Anti-Tank Vehicle Variants – The Offroad pickup and the Prowler and Qilin Light Strike Vehicles from the Arma 3 Apex expansion now also have variants carrying mounted launchers (the LSVs are only available to owners of Arma 3 Apex).
- Decorative Objects – Several new decorative objects are made available to Arma 3 content creators, such as new tank barricades, spare parts, and tools. There is also a fully functional repair depot, which can be used to repair damaged vehicles.
- Official Soundtrack – Listen to new music tracks composed specifically for this DLC.
- Steam Achievements – Unlock a set of extra Steam Achievements related to the new content.
- Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:
- 32 GB free space
- DirectX®-compatible on-board
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- 6 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
- Hard Drive:
- 35 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
- DirectX®-compatible soundcard
Arma 3 Tanks-CODEX
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir