Pathologic 2 v.Update 7 + DLC + Bonus
Release Date: May 23 , 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Adventure, Open world, Survival, First-person, 3D
Developer: Ice-Pick Lodge
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: 89% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,147 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Russian
Audio Language: English, Russian
Crack: built-in (HOODLUM)
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 x64
Processor: i3 (8/9 Generation) ~3 Ghz / Ryzen 5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
HDD Space: up to 21 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 7.6 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Pathologic 2 is a narrative-driven dramatic thriller about fighting a deadly outbreak in a secluded rural town. The town is dying. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
The plague is devouring the town. The chief local healer is dead, and you are now to take his place. You’ll have to look for unexpected allies. The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
The Marble Nest
- 12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
- Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
- Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. It doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
- An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, and as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
- A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
- Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, and it’s up to you how to obtain them.
- The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They’re not always lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
Marble Nest is a DLC for Pathologic 2, offering a self-contained story. Play for a single day as Dr. Daniil Dankovsky, a scientist from the Capital, who is trying to save the Town alongside Haruspex. Uncover the missing pieces and attempt to solve the riddle offered to you by Death itself.
The Town is doomed. But what if Death knocked on your door and offered a chance to do it all once again? Would you still struggle, or accept your fate?
Problems during installation?
- Based on Pathologic_2_The_Marble_Nest-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-pathologic2themarblenest.iso (18,181,251,072 bytes)
- The game is updated to Patch 7 and includes The Marble Nest DLC and bonus content
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in WAV format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded; OST in MP3 and ArtBook in English and Russian included as an optional download archive
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.9 to 7.6/8.2 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 21 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide