v1.6 (Cthulhu) + 2 DLCs + 3 Bonus OSTs
Release Date: December 3, 2019
Genres/Tags: Strategy, Tactics, First-person, Third-person, 3D, Pausable real-time, Turn-based
Developer: Snapshot Games
Publisher: Snapshot Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: none, Epic Store exclusive
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Russian
Audio Language: English
Operating System: Win 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X3
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: NvidiaGeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
HDD Space: up to 23 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 9.9 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Phoenix Point puts players in the midst of a desperate fight to take back the Earth from a mutating, alien menace. Featuring turn-based tactical combat on procedurally generated maps, and resource management on a global scale, Phoenix Point offers endless replayability and a brutal challenge.
Following a global environmental disaster, the Pandoravirus appeared and began reshaping creatures, including humans, into hideous mutants. Unable to stop the progress of the virus, much of human civilization was wiped out -- only small enclaves remain, separated by their principles and the vast landscape. The Phoenix Project, an ancient failsafe against global catastrophe is the only hope to unite mankind and take back the planet.
Lead the Phoenix Project from its base at Phoenix Point. Research and develop new technologies and techniques, plan operations, build alliances to unite the planet-- or simply destroy your rivals. It's up to you to save the planet and rebuild civilization, but there may be much more to the alien threat than meets the eye.
- Mutating Alien Menace: Face down an ever-changing alien threat that adapts to your tactics and offers no respite even as your team becomes more powerful and technologically advanced.
- Uncover the Secrets of the Pandoravirus: Phoenix Point features a complex narrative, with multiple endings that the player can only uncover via multiple playthroughs. Discover a secret history, as you learn about the origins of the mutants, the Pandoravirus, and Phoenix Point itself through exploration, diplomacy, and research.
- Manage Diplomatic Relations: The Phoenix Project is not the only organization trying to reclaim the Earth. The militaristic New Jericho, the mystical Disciples of Anu, and the technophiles of Synedrion all offer unique rewards for co-operation and threats for opposition. It is up to you to decide how, or even if, to deal with them.
- Take Aim on the Battlefield: In addition to equipping and commanding units, Phoenix Point lets you take direct control of your soldier's shots in combat, with a unique free-aiming system. Target enemy weakspots, weapons, or valuables, or just go for center mass.
- Next-Gen Tech with Classic Pedigree: Phoenix Point was designed by Julian Gollop, the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s. Keeping the core ethos of X-COM while updating the visuals, technology, and systems to modern standards has made Phoenix Point best-in-class.
- Based on Phoenix.Point.Cthulhu-CODEX ISO release: codex-phoenix.point.cthulhu.iso (19,402,031,104 bytes)
- 2 DLCs are included and activated: Living Gun & Blood and Titanium; game version is v1.6
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus OSTs
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 18.1 to 9.9/10.2 GB)
- Installation takes 5-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 23 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack is slightly backwards compatible with my previous PP repack. You can rehash fg-optional-bonus-content.bin and save 321 MB of traffic.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide