Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
v1.0.1 + DLC + Yuzu/Ryujinx Emus for PC
Release Date: November 20, 2020
Genres/Tags: Action, Slasher, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Omega Force
Publisher: Koei Tecmo America
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: eh, no, Switch has no Steam
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), French, French (Canadian), Italian, Japanese
Crack: Yuzu/Ryujinx Switch Emulators
Operating System: Windows 7 x64 or later
Processor: at least 4-cores i5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD Space: 11.5 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Travel into Hyruleâs past and fight to prevent the kingdomâs destruction in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity for Nintendo Switch!
As an ancient evil threatens to consume everything in its path, the fate of Hyrule hangs in the balance. Lead your forces onto the battlefield, then battle against the might of Calamity Ganon in the ultimate struggle for survival.
Play as Link and Zelda, along with Impa and the four Champions of Hyrule, as they try to stop the kingdom from being brought to ruin by Calamity Ganon. Together, battle against the encroaching darkness and rewrite the kingdomâs destiny!
Experience a unique story featuring familiar faces from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and see Hyrule from a different perspective â before the Great Calamity struck.
- Based on Switch release with Update v65536 installed over (v1.0.1): 10.8 GB
- Pre-order DLC added and activated for all emulators
- Three versions of Switch emulators are included: Yuzu Mainline v456, Yuzu Early Access v1165 and Ryujinx v1.0.6854
- Switch Firmware v11.0.1 (317 MB) added as a requirement for Ryujinx
- Older (end of 2020) Yuzu v456/v1165 EA versions have the best perfomance in OpenGL mode, while newer builds has terrible perfomance and thus are not included for that reason
- If one of Yuzus don't work for you properly, try another one
- Ryujinx has a better accuracy in emulation, but is relatively slow, so you can't play with it properly on a 4-threaded CPUs. More powerful machine is required - so it's recommended for modern 8+ threaded CPUs
- Shader cache foro Yuzu is included and enabled by default for smoother gameplay - you may delete it in games properties by opening and cleaning transferrable cache folder
- Vulkan in inluded Yuzu versions is not compatible with this game, most probably it will crash at the beginning of the first level
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed for better repack size
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 11.5 to 6 GB)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 11.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Currently the support of AMD GPUs is not very good in Ryujinx, so if you have one - most likely the game won't work for you in this emu, use Yuzu
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- Repack by FitGirl
If you have downloaded and still have some of my Ryujinx-powered repacks, you can use fg-ryujinx-firmware-11.0.1.bin from any of those and save 316 MB of traffic.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide